Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda Smith
Dr. Brenda Smith, MD, FACEP is a Doctor primarily located in Astoria, OR, with another office in Astoria, OR. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Tuality Healthcare and Columbia Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Brenda Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Brenda Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, OR.
Dr. Carolyn Merten
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Astoria, OR 0 mi38
Dr. Joseph Zagata
General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Astoria, OR 0 mi40
Dr. Michael Mitchell
Astoria, OR 0.02 mi26