A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Waller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Waller, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Waller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Sue Waller MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brenda S. Waller practice?
- Dr. Brenda Waller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Waller practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Lynchburg Physiatrists.