A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Waller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Waller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waller
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Waller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Waller, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Waller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Waller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Sue Waller MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Brenda S. Waller practice?
- Dr. Brenda Waller has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Waller practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Physiatrists.