Dr. Brenda Waller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenda Waller?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Positive

Posted on July 19th, 2017

My 2nd visit was today, and Dr. Waller was very understanding, we discussed things most drs don't care about, it's simply so refreshing to have a Dr treat me with respect and not give you THAT look. Dr. Waller went out of her way to discuss options for me, being I have anutha major health issue, she offered advice and continues to treat me with respect and not some kind of "junkie" looking for meds. It's a tuff world, nowadays, yet she continues to work with me. Blessed to have met her n her staff is great. So kind and full of compassion and obviously love helping ppl. Thank you Dr. Waller n staff

Posted on June 7th, 2017

After I lost MY pm Dr back east to an injury n his retirement, I moved Iiut western vs n was in desperate need of help, after a cpl pm drs being rude and totally inconsiderate n zero compassion I was finally able to see Dr. Waller, she was to the point, n very straightforward in questions n asking me what I had already been thru, she seemed to care, that was a pleasant suprise, and I'm hoping we can continue to work towards regaining a quality of life, I miss so much. She's trying and that's all I can ask for. Very grateful. This was my 1st visit also

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Very positive

Posted on October 17th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Waller for several years as I have a chronic degenerative condition that causes me a.lot of pain. She is so caring and empathetic....a far cry from what I had been used to. She was able to get me back to having a good quality of life. No more weeks in bed or expensive emergency room visits. Dr. Waller and her staff are wonderful, caring people and I strongly recommend anyone suffering with chronic pain conditions to make an appointment! ☺

Good pain management. Very perceptive.

Posted on August 14th, 2016

The office personnel are professional. Dr. Waller is very perceptive. She listens to my concerns.

Racist Doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Racist. Does not like white men. Makes racist comments. Makes mistakes on writing prescriptions, inadequate medication does not allow for months with 31 days. Does not return calls from pharmacies, other Doctors, or patients. Goes on vacation without leaving her patients with an on call doctor. Lies, misleads.

Annoyed

Posted on May 11th, 2016

Dr. Waller will be your Physician on her terms. If she becomes frustrated or angry, It's over. She is dishonest and unprofessional. CVS no longer accepts her prescriptions. Dr. Waller is currently under investigation for her practices. She prescribes the highest dose narcotics in the Central Va. area. If you are discharged from her practice she offers no assistance, even after years of prescribing narcotics. Dr. Waller is unable to keep other licensed health care providers working for her constant conflict. Her medical technicians are arrogant as well as her front desk help. Billing department is always transitioning.

where theres smoke theres usually fire ( liar liar pants on fire ) -

Posted on November 20th, 2014

Dr Waller is NOT a bad doctor - she is absolutely a NO NON SENSE doctor. The second you think u will try to get oneover on her she smells it . there is NOTHING shehas not heard . the TRUTH will set you free and keep you coming back .. anybody that has any issues are either seeking or trying to keep their current level were is at when its obvious that you don't need it that bad anymore . don't forget that pain medicine over time will make you feel ( in some cases ) worse than you would if you either cut back or stopped completely. I am NOT a patient but I have friends / family from past & present and know enough to tell you : not to forget just because your excuses or reasoning makes sense in your head does NOT mean it does to the rest of the world . and 97 % of any complaints are from seekers abusers liars or desperate . and shes doing you a favor in the long run - like it or not !! ( just bc you find people that buy your lies dosent mean it flies in the real world

She is no-nonsense, NOT rude!

Posted on August 11th, 2014

People in the south mistake efficiency for rudeness. Not all doctors have the time or personality to sit there and make small talk with you. Dr. Waller immediately addressed my problems and has taken excellent care of my chronic pain issues for years. No one on her staff has ever been discourteous to me. In fact, they are very good. If you want to be charmed, find another doctor. If you want to be helped, go see Dr. Waller.

2 1/2 years and just as rude as ever!

Posted on July 21st, 2014

I have had chronic pain and lupus, (arthritis), after an accident 6 yrs ago. I had a wonderful, caring, very intelligent neurological pain management dr in Florida. I moved up here nearly three yrs ago and quickly found out that this dr is the only one capable of prescribing my medication. I have never met someone with such a terrible bedside manner! She had not heard of half of the procedures that I brought to the table, she pinched my side and said that my 5'6" 150 lb stature, "could stand to lose some weight". I flew back and forth to my Florida dr until that was not feasible any longer, all the while looking for another dr in this area. If at all possible, I would travel to UVA or Duke to find a dr.

BAD

Posted on May 13th, 2014

This has to be the worst Doctor. I have a family member who has seen her for a year now, and she is so strung out on pills it is ridiculous. Mrs. Brenda Waller should loose her license!! My family member is on four narcotics from this doctor , with quantities that are outrageous and unheard of. I would suggest no one go to this doctor unless you want to be strung out of pills.

Current Patient

Posted on September 10th, 2012

In reading some of the reviews and the langage use.If I was a doctor , not sure if I would like you as a patient. Look let's face it not all doctor's are good, but all patients are not eithier. I currently see Dr. Waller and feels she is easy to communicate with and her staff is very frendly and worked with me in setting my appointments. My life is so busy and can change at anytime. I known that she is a caring person and would recommend her 100% and have. She is GREAT.