A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Weingarten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Weingarten is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Weingarten, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weingarten graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Weingarten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Jill Weingarten MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda J. Weingarten practice?
- Dr. Brenda Weingarten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brenda Weingarten practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Radiologists.