A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Westhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Westhoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westhoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Westhoff, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Westhoff graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Westhoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda C Westhoff DO and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda C. Westhoff practice?
- Dr. Brenda Westhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Westhoff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Internists and Wheat Ridge Gastroenterologists.