A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Westhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Westhoff is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Westhoff, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Westhoff graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Westhoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda Christine Westhoff DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda C. Westhoff practice?
- Dr. Brenda Westhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Westhoff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Internists and Wheat Ridge Gastroenterologists.