A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenda Westhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brenda Westhoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Westhoff
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Westhoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenda Westhoff, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Westhoff graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Westhoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenda C Westhoff DO and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brenda C. Westhoff practice?
- Dr. Brenda Westhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Brenda Westhoff practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Internists and Wheat Ridge Gastroenterologists.