Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brenda Zureick
Dr. Brenda Zureick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology and Ophthalmology. Dr. Zureick is affiliated with Children Hospital Of Micigan, Detroit, Michigan, Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Milford, Michigan and DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital. Dr. Zureick has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Brenda Zureick has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...