A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Bagley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Bagley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Bagley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagley graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital
- Saint Elizabeth Hospital
- Saint Mary of Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan P Bagley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brendan P. Bagley practice?
- Dr. Brendan Bagley has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Bagley practices Family Medicine near Clinton, MO.
See Clinton Family Physicians.