A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Carolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Carolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carolan
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Carolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Carolan, MD, MRCPI is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carolan graduated from University College Dublin, National University of Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Carolan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan J Carolan MD and MRCPI is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brendan J. Carolan practice?
- Dr. Brendan Carolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Carolan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Pulmonologists.