A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Carolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Carolan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carolan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carolan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Carolan, MD, MRCPI is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carolan graduated from University College Dublin, National University of Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Carolan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan J Carolan MD and MRCPI is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brendan J. Carolan practice?
- Dr. Brendan Carolan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Carolan practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Pulmonologists.