A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassidy
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Cassidy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cassidy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan P Cassidy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brendan P. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Brendan Cassidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Cassidy practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.