A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Cassidy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassidy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cassidy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cassidy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan P Cassidy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brendan P. Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Brendan Cassidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Cassidy practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.