Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
The Best! show details The Best!
by Long time patient on Mar 29th, 2015

I have been taking both of my children here for over 12 years. We actually went to Dr. Cassidy for a second opinion but loved him so much we never went back to the original doctor! My son's first doctor made him cry every time we visited and was short with me when explaining things. So we have been driving all the way from North Scottsdale to Central Phoenix for doctors appointments all these years and it has been well worth it. Dr. Cassidy is a kind, genuine & good person who is also excellent in his field. The office environment has improved a lot over the years as it was disorganized and chaotic years back but still worth dealing with for such quality care. It has improved a good bit, but you do need to schedule far in advance. Staff has improved but could be better at managing the business end of things. So that can be frustrating but overall manageable. He will never rush you and you may wait a good while for your appointment but it is worth it and he will give your child the same thorough care when it is your turn.

Dr. who cares for his patients show details Dr. who cares for his patients
by Danielle on Sep 11th, 2014

I have been in the medical field forever it is hard to find great doctors its almost impossible to find great doctors who really care about there patient's. Yes you may wait to see him but keep in mind once your I'm with him he is all your never rushes you answers all your questions. In this field parents get sometimes hard to absorb diagnosis on there Childs eyes ...these are children and Dr Cassidy cares and he takes the time he needs with everyone.that said the schedule is not always perfect but you will get your time with this intelligent ,knowagable,caring doc..the back office staff is just as wonderful and child oriented.Seams to me has worked on front staff...Being in the field its hard to have it all perfectly set up especially if the Dr spends so much time in his patients I would take that over any other aspects of an office.My daugter us in great hands that's what matters most.

Doctor good, office and office staff, shabby. show details Doctor good, office and office staff, shabby.
Sep 29th, 2011

The doctor's office on 7th street is dirty, and cheeply furnished. The last time I was there his assistant looked dirty. she was wearing a dirty sweatshirt, her hair was messy and dyed in numerous places. it was so unprofessional. My mother told me to go find a different doctor. I really like Dr. Cassidy, but question why he would let his office and staff represent him so shabbily.

We LOVE Dr. Cassidy! show details We LOVE Dr. Cassidy!
by Allison M at Insider Pages on Aug 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

My son`s eyes were crossing before his 2nd birthday. Our pediatrician gave us a list of pediatric eye docs to choose from. We chose one clos...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Hope this Helps!!! show details Hope this Helps!!!
by alex a at Insider Pages on Nov 23rd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I made an appoint with Dr. Cassidy and it took 3 month to get it!!! Finally when i was there my son first he was prescreen by an assistant a...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Best Pediatric Ophthalmologist in town show details Best Pediatric Ophthalmologist in town
by AzProfessional on Sep 7th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Amazing pediatric ophthalmologist. His office staff is friendly, appointments run smoothly, the office is a kid friendly environment (as it should be). I not only refer my own patients there, I bring my son to him! ABC Children's Eye Specialists is fantastic.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Excellent doc!! show details Excellent doc!!
by malia h at Insider Pages on May 26th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cassidy is a great clinician, he is gentle with the kids and very compassionate with both kids and parents. Excellent bedside manners. ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Excellent Eye Specialist for children! show details Excellent Eye Specialist for children!
by Jen H at Insider Pages on Dec 12th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I took my 18 month old special needs daughter to two different eye doctors before Dr. Cassidy was recommended to me. The previous two doc...

Oct 16th, 2008

Dr. is great but office staff is poor.....it's next to impossible to get a timely appt. Office staff lost our referral--ended up costing me a lot out of pocket.