The Best! show details The Best!
by Long time patient on Mar 29th, 2015

I have been taking both of my children here for over 12 years. We actually went to Dr. Cassidy for a second opinion but loved him so much we never went back to the original doctor! My son's first doctor made him cry every time we visited and was short with me when explaining things. So we have been driving all the way from North Scottsdale to Central Phoenix for doctors appointments all these years and it has been well worth it. Dr. Cassidy is a kind, genuine & good person who is also excellent in his field. The office environment has improved a lot over the years as it was disorganized and chaotic years back but still worth dealing with for such quality care. It has improved a good bit, but you do need to schedule far in advance. Staff has improved but could be better at managing the business end of things. So that can be frustrating but overall manageable. He will never rush you and you may wait a good while for your appointment but it is worth it and he will give your child the same thorough care when it is your turn.

Dr. who cares for his patients show details Dr. who cares for his patients
by Danielle on Sep 11th, 2014

I have been in the medical field forever it is hard to find great doctors its almost impossible to find great doctors who really care about there patient's. Yes you may wait to see him but keep in mind once your I'm with him he is all your never rushes you answers all your questions. In this field parents get sometimes hard to absorb diagnosis on there Childs eyes ...these are children and Dr Cassidy cares and he takes the time he needs with everyone.that said the schedule is not always perfect but you will get your time with this intelligent ,knowagable,caring doc..the back office staff is just as wonderful and child oriented.Seams to me has worked on front staff...Being in the field its hard to have it all perfectly set up especially if the Dr spends so much time in his patients I would take that over any other aspects of an office.My daugter us in great hands that's what matters most.

Doctor good, office and office staff, shabby. show details Doctor good, office and office staff, shabby.
Sep 29th, 2011

The doctor's office on 7th street is dirty, and cheeply furnished. The last time I was there his assistant looked dirty. she was wearing a dirty sweatshirt, her hair was messy and dyed in numerous places. it was so unprofessional. My mother told me to go find a different doctor. I really like Dr. Cassidy, but question why he would let his office and staff represent him so shabbily.

Oct 16th, 2008

Dr. is great but office staff is poor.....it's next to impossible to get a timely appt. Office staff lost our referral--ended up costing me a lot out of pocket.