inactive

Brendan J Cavanaugh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 19th, 2016
When I first met Dr. Cavanaugh I could not get through the appointment with out telling him he reminded me of the old television show Dr. Doogie Howser. He looked at the nurse and said "If I had a nickle for every time I heard that I would be rich". He is fun Doctor and really knows what he is talking about. He is a straight forward doctor. After he explained a plan of action, my question to him was are you sending me off to someone else and never going to see me. His replay NO! I will be with you as long as you require a heart doctor. I have found that the younger doctors are educated with the newer technology. I appreciate the personal and doctor relationship we have developed.

October 13th, 2015
Awsome person in the right place.
Very personable, easy to talk to. Aware my history which makes our time spent valuable and to the point. I know by his attention to you that he is a caring person. The best compliment that he is like an old friend that you look forward to seeing. I'm almost twice his age but that never comes between us.