A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Curti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Curti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Curti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curti graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Curti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan D Curti MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brendan D. Curti practice?
- Dr. Brendan Curti has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Curti practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.