Dr. Brendan Curti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 21st, 2011
1 year to live, then I met Dr. Curti
I was diagnosed with Metatastic Melanoma by an oncologist in the area where I live. Her diagnosis was that I had a year to live!! I was referred to Dr. Curti in Portland, OR. He tells you exactly what it is he is doing, any impacts, his findings via his clinical trials he is involved with, and tells you upfront that nothing if perfect. You can only try!!. Two years later, several CT/PET scans later and I'm 100% cancer free to date (8/11). Never met a better Doctor!!

August 23rd, 2009
My experience with Dr. Curti
I was referred to Dr. Curti when I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma; the oncologist who referred me to him told me he was able to provide a treatment (Interleukin 2) that would give me a better chance or survival. In the five and a half years since then Dr. Curti has always been very professional, showed that he cared about me during both the treatment process and the follow up process, and has kept me well informed of my progress and long term prognosis. Dr. Curti even went so far as to find a very good oncologist for me in the Dallas, TX area when I moved there briefly after my treatment ended. I would definitely recommend Dr. Curti to anyone who needs his expert services.

April 27th, 2008
Excellent Doctor. The BEST,If you have advanced Melanoma or Kidney cancer he's the one to see.