A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan De Marco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan De Marco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan De Marco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. De Marco graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. De Marco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Marco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan