Dr. Brendan De Marco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brendan De Marco?

Saved My Life!

Posted on June 18th, 2014

Dr DeMarco is great-he saved my life through his consientious research and keeping up to date, he was the only one of the University Professors to come up why I had recurrent fevers following a lap band revision and replacement. His diagnosis and persistance are the reasons I am alive today- IT WAS a gret loss to the Dallas community when he decided to move to the D.C. area

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I was very scared when I found out about my diagnosis. I was referred to his office by my PCP. On my first appointment, he explained to me in details a plan of care idle to my situation. By the time I left his office, I had hope and felt alive again. Even though I am not cured, I feel confident to live with my diagnosis due to the excellent care I get from him. He is very detailed in his care and very updated. He is surely an exceptional physician. His knowledge and professionalism is excellent.

Posted on September 29th, 2017