A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Duterte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Duterte graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Duterte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duterte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brendan O. Duterte practice?
Dr. Brendan Duterte practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.