A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Leroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Leroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leroy
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Leroy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Leroy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leroy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan Leroy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brendan Leroy practice?
- Dr. Brendan Leroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Leroy practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fortville, IN.
See Fortville Primary Care Doctors.