A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Leroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Leroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leroy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Leroy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Leroy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Leroy graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leroy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan Leroy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brendan Leroy practice?
- Dr. Brendan Leroy has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Leroy practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Fortville, IN.
See Fortville Primary Care Doctors and Fortville General Practitioners.