Dr. Brendan Leroy MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016
Dr. Leroy really listens to me. I feel like I'm not just another patient that's passing through for the day.

June 14th, 2012
Great doctor...
He is wonderful and caring and takes time with you and does not rush you or ask the usual doctor question..."So what brings you in today". ummm to see a doctor...

March 19th, 2012
This doctor is good
He treats people with respect. He tries to help you to the best of his ability. He takes his time. And he's got a sense of humor.

December 4th, 2011
new doctor
I was looking for a new doctor after a move to Indy. My 1st visit I liked him very much. Then I had to go to the ER so I am interested to see how he does with the follow up.

August 18th, 2011
My favorite doctor!
I have been Dr. LeRoy's patient for 3 years now and he is a very intelligent, compassionate and competent doctor. It is so nice that he takes the time he needs with me every time I go in. I would highly recommend him to ANYONE!

March 11th, 2011
Great to find a doctor that actually makes eye contact with the patient and truly listens instead of writing or interrupting and trying to hurry your conversation along. Compassionate yet objective....I am absolutely delighted to have found him. I can say the exactly the same about his nurse. What a great team these two make. I feel I am in very capable and caring hands!

January 17th, 2011
Very Good Dr.
Dr. LeRoy is a great Dr. for me. I moved to this area a year ago and had to find a new Dr. I was nervous about it because I totally loved my old Dr. up north. She had some hard shoes to fill. ~~ I was steerd to Dr. LeRoy by Teri and that has been the right decision for me. :) ~~ Give him a try for yourself.

January 17th, 2011
Best Doctor!
Dr. LeRoy takes the time you need for your problems during your visit. He is very thorough and CARES about you and your physician experience. Ive been with him over 2 years now and have been nothing but extra pleased every single visit. And his nurse practicioner Betsy is the BEST!

August 9th, 2010
Lost Faith in Him today
Took my baby in to his appt and was told by doctor that he wouldn't being seeing my family anymore due to a pharmcy screw up. Seems cvs says we got to many refills in a short amount of time. Wow Funny cause i can't even get my prenatels filled before 30days. My heart is just broken. I really liked this doctor. I am in just in disbelief. I am a good christain lady who always does the right thing... I guess everthing happens for a reason.

May 25th, 2010
It was my first visit with Dr. LeRoy, he was very personable and listened very carefully to my issues.

April 29th, 2010
Great doctor! Switched to him because my doc was all about plastics and always had to see a nurse or wait over a month to see her. Dr Leroy spends a great amount of time answering my questions and will look over everything before making a diagnosis. So glad I found this practice!

May 30th, 2017