A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Meyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brendan Meyer practice?
Dr. Brendan Meyer practices Family Medicine near Wyoming, MN.
See Wyoming Family Physicians.