A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Meyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Meyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Northland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan Meyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brendan Meyer practice?
- Dr. Brendan Meyer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Brendan Meyer practices Family Medicine near Chisago City, MN.
Additional practice locations include: North Branch, MN and Circle Pines, MN.
See Chisago City Primary Care Doctors.