A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Mielke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Mielke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Mielke, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mielke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mielke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan A Mielke MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Brendan A. Mielke practice?
- Dr. Brendan Mielke has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Mielke practices Nephrology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Nephrologists.