A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Mielke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Mielke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Mielke, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mielke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mielke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mielke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brendan A. Mielke practice?
Dr. Brendan Mielke practices Nephrology near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Hayden, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Nephrologists.