A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan J O'Brien DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brendan J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Brendan O'Brien has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brendan O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.