The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brendan Oconnell
Dr. Brendan Oconnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Camden, NJ and Abington, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Oconnell is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Abington Memorial Hospital and Mercy Philadelphia Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brendan Oconnell has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brendan Oconnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Keith Kreitz
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Swarnalatha Bheemreddy
General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Christopher Bruce
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi24