A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan O'Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan O'Hare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hare
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. O'Hare has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan B O'Hare MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brendan B. O'Hare practice?
- Dr. Brendan O'Hare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brendan O'Hare practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN.
See Murfreesboro Internists and Murfreesboro Gastroenterologists.