A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan O'Hare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan O'Hare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hare
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hare Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. O'Hare has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan B O'Hare MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brendan B. O'Hare practice?
- Dr. Brendan O'Hare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brendan O'Hare practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, TN.
See Murfreesboro Internists and Murfreesboro Gastroenterologists.