A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Brendan O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan O'Brien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brendan O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Brendan O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan O'Brien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Orthopedic Surgeons.