A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Rice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Universidad Nacional Del Centro De Peru, Huancayo.
Dr. Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D B Rice MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. D B. Rice practice?
- Dr. D Rice has 5 office locations.
Dr. D Rice practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.