A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Rice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Universidad Nacional Del Centro De Peru, Huancayo.
Dr. Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D B Rice MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. D B. Rice practice?
- Dr. D Rice has 5 office locations.
Dr. D Rice practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Family Physicians.