A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Sullivan, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Sullivan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sullivan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans