A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Sullivan, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Sullivan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan P Sullivan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brendan P. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Brendan Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists and Clifton Cardiologists.