A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Visser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Visser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Visser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Visser graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Visser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan Christopher Visser MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brendan C. Visser practice?
- Dr. Brendan Visser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brendan Visser practices Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.