A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Visser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Visser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brendan Visser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Visser graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Visser has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Visser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brendan C. Visser practice?
Dr. Brendan Visser practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.