The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brendan Visser
Dr. Brendan Visser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Visser is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, VA Palo Alto Health Care System and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. Dr. Visser has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brendan Visser has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Brendan Visser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Hariharan Thangarajah
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Stanford, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Michael Muelly
General Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Stanford, CA 0 mi2
Dr. Oliver Aalami
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Stanford, CA 0 mi18