Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Tireless Surgeon  |  show details
by Steve O. on Oct 4th, 2013

We are so thankful for Dr. Visser and his staff (Kristan W). He is a seemingly tireless surgeon who not only got me through the whipple surgery but was there consistently to check on every aspect of my recovery, always with a smile and encouragement. We cannot express our gratitude in words and are just amazed when we see the dedication and care that Dr. Visser gives to his patients. We could not have asked for anything better and will be forever grateful to him and his staff.

|  Saves lives  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Brenden Visser is an amazing doctor. I am so thankful that my mother was fortunate to have him as her surgeon. He performed two liver surgeries on my mother in order to remove a tumor and multiple cancer spots. He saved her life & my family is eternally grateful.

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

I only wish that all physicians could have this man's bedside manner. He is confident, knowledgeable and he is a genuinely caring person. He is one in a million and I am fortunate to have been in this physician's care. There may be a long wait during office visits, but it is well worth your time. He will make you feel as though nothing else matters when he walks into your room to speak with you.

|  Excellent surgeon for the Whipple Procedure  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

He did a Whipple procedure for pancreatic cancer and did an excellent job. It was a very tricky situation with an inflamed pancreas; I think that a lesser surgeon would not have succeeded in removing the tumor. He's a surgeon you can trust when it's a matter of life and death.

|  A Happy Ptient  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

I very much appreciate Dr. Visser's honesty in discussing my condition with me. He is frank and compassionate as well. He treated my metastatic liver cancer with two surgeries. I could not have had better care.

|  saved my life  |  show details
May 5th, 2011

Great Dr and staff cant live without him

|  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

My surgical experience was excellent from the first visit to my release. Office and hospital staff were the best.

|  GREAT SURGEON  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

Dr.Visser was a dedicated and nice doctor. He spent time to talk and explain details to patient. His staffs are very wonderful. I am 100% sure will recommended him to someone. Excellent services!

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2009

Dr. Visser was very attentive and professional. Other physicians who worked around him had very high praise of his abilities and knowledge.