Dr. Brendan Visser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brendan Visser?

whipple surgery

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr Brendan Visser saved the life of my partner Glenn Balinao. After a shocking evaluation at the Valley Medical Hospital that this type of cancer was to risky. so we ask for second opinion and thats when we met Dr Visser at Stanford . He was so reassuring that he could do a surgery, we were thrilled and so happy that we have hope ,he made a difference in our life and words can't express how grateful we are. I pray that the Good Lord will continue and bless him to saved a life.

He saved my life!

Posted on March 11th, 2015

What can I say about the man who saved my life? He is a knowlegable, compassionate and honest doctor. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone with pancreatic cancer. I felt that he was concerned and on my side the whole way through. It has now been almost a year and a half since my operation and I am dong GREAT!! THANK YOU DR. VISSER!

whipple for pancreatic cancer: i am having excellent recovery after earlier this year being told my tumor was inoperable by other doctors. after several months chemo dr visser preformed surgery 9/2014. i am doing excellent, started some mop-up chemo for the next few months. i would recommend him for his high level of skill, confidence, and ability to communicate to the patient. s

Posted on November 27th, 2014

Tireless Surgeon

Posted on October 4th, 2013

We are so thankful for Dr. Visser and his staff (Kristan W). He is a seemingly tireless surgeon who not only got me through the whipple surgery but was there consistently to check on every aspect of my recovery, always with a smile and encouragement. We cannot express our gratitude in words and are just amazed when we see the dedication and care that Dr. Visser gives to his patients. We could not have asked for anything better and will be forever grateful to him and his staff.

Saves lives

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Dr. Brenden Visser is an amazing doctor. I am so thankful that my mother was fortunate to have him as her surgeon. He performed two liver surgeries on my mother in order to remove a tumor and multiple cancer spots. He saved her life & my family is eternally grateful.

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I only wish that all physicians could have this man's bedside manner. He is confident, knowledgeable and he is a genuinely caring person. He is one in a million and I am fortunate to have been in this physician's care. There may be a long wait during office visits, but it is well worth your time. He will make you feel as though nothing else matters when he walks into your room to speak with you.

Excellent surgeon for the Whipple Procedure

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

He did a Whipple procedure for pancreatic cancer and did an excellent job. It was a very tricky situation with an inflamed pancreas; I think that a lesser surgeon would not have succeeded in removing the tumor. He's a surgeon you can trust when it's a matter of life and death.

A Happy Ptient

Posted on May 15th, 2011

I very much appreciate Dr. Visser's honesty in discussing my condition with me. He is frank and compassionate as well. He treated my metastatic liver cancer with two surgeries. I could not have had better care.

saved my life

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Great Dr and staff cant live without him

Posted on February 25th, 2011

My surgical experience was excellent from the first visit to my release. Office and hospital staff were the best.

GREAT SURGEON

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Dr.Visser was a dedicated and nice doctor. He spent time to talk and explain details to patient. His staffs are very wonderful. I am 100% sure will recommended him to someone. Excellent services!

Excellent surgeon

Posted on April 9th, 2009

Dr. Visser was very attentive and professional. Other physicians who worked around him had very high praise of his abilities and knowledge.