Orthopedic Surgeons
Video profile
4947 Clark Rd
Sarasota, FL 34233
941-924-9282
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  No way to treat a patient  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2014

I called the office on a Friday afternoon at 3:00 to make an appointment with Dr. Connolly. I am a previous patient. The prompter told the office hours, which said the office was open until 5:00. An answering service answered and said they turn their phones off at 2:30 on Friday. I asked to leave a message. I was told they can't take messages. She then took my information and said she would see if she could connect me. She came back and said, she was told to tell me to call back, he was out of town anyways. I set an appointment with another office. No way to treat your patients.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Robert J Mejias on Nov 7th, 2013

This Doctor is straight up, and very direct with you and your treatment. Would highly recommend him for any and all orthopedic conditions, treatments, surgeries, and therapy.,

|  Casual confidence  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Had a bad shoulder problem that other orthos could not fix. He had me diagnosed In a few minutes and a full recovery in a few months without surgery. Very smart, Down to earth and communicates clearly. I highly recommend him. Best orthopedic surgeon in Sarasota.

|  Ortho Genius  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

I had severe knee pain back in July and went to see Dr Connolly. He was referred to me by a friend who had seen him previously and was quite impressed. I decided to give him a try and was so very glad I did. He spent time with me and explained the etiology of my condition and together we decided to do a knee injection. I have been pain free since....Thank you Dr Connolly!

|  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

Dr. Connelly used arthroscopic shoulder surgery to repair a hole in my rotator cuff. I could leave the hospital the same day. The pain was much less severe than anticipated (compared to hip replacement). After the recommended time of out-patient physical therapy and home exercises, I have regained full use of my arm.

|  Great doc  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2009

Smart, efficient, fixed my shoulder and explained it all very clearly. I send my family members to him and continue to be very pleased. Wish they were all like him.