A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendon Drew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Drew graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Drew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendon Geoffrey Drew DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brendon G. Drew practice?
- Dr. Brendon Drew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brendon Drew practices Emergency Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlsbad, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See Chula Vista Emergency Physicians.