Dr. Brendon Hutchinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brendon Hutchinson?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Brendon Hutchinson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2015

I am so thankful that I have Dr. Hutchinson, he has helped me with many conditions. Dr. Hutchinson always takes the time to listen to me and respond no matter how long the appointment is. He reviews my chart and asks me questions regarding my chart. His Staff is awesome also. Thank you Dr. Hutchinson.

February 26th, 2014

A doctor who truly cares about his patients

Dr. Hutchinson never rushes your appointments. He takes at least 30 minutes per appt. to truly listen to your concerns. He always reviews your medical records with you. My husband's own urologist was called the previous day and never even returned our phone calls, which is why my husband had to go to the ER. When Dr. Hutchinson was notified of this, he called our home first thing the next morning and asked how my husband was doing. He advised us to come in to see him, as he had multiple infections. I have never had a dr. call me at home to see how a family member is doing This truly shows he is compassionate towards his patients. My disabled husband's caregiver, was so impressed by Dr. Hutchinson, that his wife is now also one his patient. I have even called St. Joe's to say if Dr. Hutchinson leaves, I'm going with him.

December 28th, 2013

A doctor who always listens and cares

Dr. Hutchinson always takes the time to listen about why I am visiting him. He makes his diagnosis, which I trust. At the end of every appointment he takes the time to ask me if there are any other concerns that I have that I would like to discuss with him. I have never been to another dr. who does that! You can go in to see him about one issue, but he is more than happy to address any other additional issues that you might be having. He never acts rushed. Dr. Hutchinson also always checks over my chart at every visit, and lets me know about any annual tests that I am due to have. I appreciate Dr. Hutchinson's compassion, and sense of humor, but most importantly he makes me feel like he is there to listen to me and explains everything so that I understand his diagnosis. I hope Dr. Hutchinson never retires, because he is truly the best dr. I've ever had!

November 4th, 2013

patient

I am very Happy with Dr. Hutchinsen. Speaks to me and h treated me and my grandmother who is also his patient very well.I likethe lobby procedure and have only ever waited 10 minutes.

August 21st, 2013

time for a change

fransiscan will put you on hold for long time. they wont call you back the same day. dr hutch misdiagnosed diverticulosis (which was in my chart) as kidney stones, and treated as stones for at least a month. the phone problem has been going on way too long. he does not seem too concerned with patients. it is very hard to even make an appt.

September 2nd, 2011

I have been coming to this clinic for over 7 years and I am a fairly new patient of this doctor. First off, he wrote my prescription wrong, therefore I was unable to fill it. This wouldn't be a problem if after I called asking to ask if he could write it correctly so the pharmacy will accept it, he failed too. A nurse however was helpful enough to do it for me since he already left. He also does not take my condition seriously. I have A.D.H.D and he for example will make jokes like, "I'm kind of tired maybe I need adderall." I don't find it funny that people abuse this medication and obviously it shows he doesn't take it serious. I don't accept people to understand my condition the way I don't understand people with depression or other problems. I already feel uncomfortable having A.D.D and I don't need to feel more uncomfortable. I am already going to request a new doctor.

May 23rd, 2017