A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendon Nolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolt
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nolt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolt graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nolt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendon R Nolt MD is a male General Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brendon R. Nolt practice?
- Dr. Brendon Nolt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brendon Nolt practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.