A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendon Nolt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nolt
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nolt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolt graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nolt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendon R Nolt MD is a male General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Brendon R. Nolt practice?
- Dr. Brendon Nolt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brendon Nolt practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners.