A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brenna Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brenna Hughes, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Hughes has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brenna Lynne Hughes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brenna L. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Brenna Hughes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brenna Hughes practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.