Dr. Brenna Casey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brenna Casey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Brenna Casey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2017

Great Doctor!

Dr. Casey took the time to go over what to expect for r my upcoming procedure, and was very kind and and easy to talk to.

November 6th, 2015

Dr. Casey is a wonderful, caring doctor. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Dr Casey.

December 11th, 2013

RN

I found Dr. Casey to be very nice. She was quick but I did not have any questions. She diagnosed my condition within 5 minutes and within 2 days I had my ERCP!! As a nurse, I know that getting appointments so quickly is very rare! Everyone was so nice before and after the procedure. When I go places I do not let them know I am a nurse so I am not treated any differently and I found the care exceptional!

October 10th, 2012

great doctor

more than happy with dr. boundswent to her with a lot of complications. she was absolutely wonderful in every aspect. I have the utmost confidence and feel very fortunate tone able to continue my care with her.

August 18th, 2012

excellent doctor

Dr Bounds and her team are top notch medical professionals - thanks for your service!

June 3rd, 2012

MGH is a great hospital, I don't understand why they would hire a Dr like this...

I had an appt. with Dr. Bounds about two weeks ago for a colonoscopy unfortunately and I can honestly say the few minutes I spoke with Dr. Bounds,(and I do mean few) were some of the most uncomfortable, damning, embarrassing and regretful moments of my adult life.) I am too embarrassed to go into details here but not only will I never ever be booking any appointment of any kind with this sham of a Dr, I will be complaining to the higher-ups at Mass General, because this was borderline legal. THIS WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR PATIENTS!!

May 31st, 2012

STAY AWAY!

This women is an absolute hack, she seems to have mental issues that negatively impact her performance, she is outright rude to her PATIENTS, dissmisive at your questions and concerned, and I even noticed her being downright boarderline racial with an Indian American woman hwo was behind me. I have been an Mgh hospitla memebr for over a decade and usually they maintain a very high quality of service and providers. I cannot imagine how 'Dr.' Bounds has survived so long in an otherwise first-class hospital. I will be fliing an offical complaint with the hospital board, however I feel as though I am not the first one...

May 30th, 2012

Outwardly Racist, Unprofessional, Combative(Born and raised in South Alabama........)

During my visit with Dr. Brenna Bounds office at mgh I was impressed with the courtesy and professionalism of their office staff as well as the nurses. But upon finally being wheeled into the procedure room I was greeted by Dr. Bounds frowning upon seeing my ethnicity. She got extremely quiet and was completely polar opposite in terms of demeanor to every other nurse I had met. She was very combative and outright rude to me before during and after my procedure. No matter her moral, or lack there of views of peoples of different ethnicities, her being a doctor and taking an oath to treat the illness regardless of such things as race, religion, creed etc should behoove her to rise to her title more often. Not to be sterotypical(no pun intended) but I can only imagine being born and raised in southern alabama during the 60's and 70's had a profound effect on her... I believe she is doing her peers very proud. However perhaps she should recognize she is practicing in the North, now a' days.

May 22nd, 2012

She saved my life

May 15th, 2012

pleasant visit

The staff and the doctor were kind and answered all my questions.

April 19th, 2012

Happy with my referral

My doctor referred me to Dr. Bounds for an ERCP procedure. The entire process was handled by phone. Dr. Bounds staff handled my insurance, referral and appointment paperwork professionally and efficiently. The day of my procedure I was greeted warmly by the administrative and medical staff and someone was always willing to answers my questions. I met Dr. Bounds shortly before my procedure and she was engaged and compassionate. Because I had researched Dr. Bounds before my appointment and already knew she was more than qualified to do my procedure, all I was hoping to experience upon meeting the doctor was her confidence levels and they were high. She had read my file and was ready to proceed. I like that no nonsence approach. After the successful procedure, Dr. Bounds gave me and my husband an update. No follow up was needed but if there was, I have every confidence I would have received a call back immediately. I would recommend Dr. Bounds.

March 15th, 2012

CHECKING IN PROCESS

The checkin process was first come,first served. I thought this could have been done in a better way,then constntly looking aroun to check if you were "next".Other then that,no complaints,the staff was extremely courteous and caring throughout my staff. The Doctor and Nurses were highly competent, no delays with my procedure and no complications