A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brennan Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brennan Ellis is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Ellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brennan Ellis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brennan Ellis practice?
- Dr. Brennan Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brennan Ellis practices Emergency Medicine near Easton, MD.
See Easton Emergency Physicians.