Dr. Brennan Greene MD Patient Reviews

November 16th, 2013
Pharmacist
Excellent MD

October 11th, 2013
The entire staff at the office located at Audubon West have been exceptionally professional. No waiting time. Answered questions. Friendly atmosphere. Comfortable office with competent staff. From the doctor to the office staff. I am grateful to have found these folks.

May 17th, 2011
Started seeing Dr. Greene for basic eye exams, etc for a change in physicians and he was okay. But when I developed an eye problem he tried putting me in a different prescription of eyeglasses and it made my vision worse and my eye condition worse, tried another prescription still not better. I am going to another physician now. Some of his techs in the back office are stand-offish and are not friendly. I felt like he doesn't listen to me when I was telling him about the issue and then I felt like he was reaching for something else healthwise that has been normal in all my lab work for the last 10 years and even in my recent lab done just a month before seeing him. I don't have time or money to keep trying different prescriptions, etc. I think he is okay for just basic eye care but if you have eye issues think about it before going. I spent more time in the waiting room and in the eyeglass frame/lens area than I did in the patient room with him. My advise to this physician (I work with physicians on a daily basis); please listen to your patients and take time to sit with them and if you can't help them let them know and refer them to someone else to let them know you are trying.