A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brennen Beatty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brennen Beatty is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brennen Beatty, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beatty graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Beatty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brennen J Beatty MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brennen J. Beatty practice?
- Dr. Brennen Beatty has 1 office location.
Dr. Brennen Beatty practices Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Emergency Physicians.