A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brennen Cheek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brennen Cheek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brennen Cheek, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheek graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cheek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Gulf Breeze Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brennen Scott Cheek MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brennen S. Cheek practice?
- Dr. Brennen Cheek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brennen Cheek practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiation Oncologists.