A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brennen Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brennen Lucas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brennen Lee Lucas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brennen L. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Brennen Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Brennen Lucas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons and Wichita Sports Medicine Doctors.