A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brennen Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brennen Lucas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brennen Lee Lucas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brennen L. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Brennen Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Brennen Lucas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.