Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brennen Lucas
Dr. Brennen Lucas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Wichita, KS. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lucas is affiliated with University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Via Christi Hospital St. Francis and Wesley Medical Center. Dr. Lucas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brennen Lucas has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Brennen Lucas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Christopher Anderson
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Wichita, KS 0 mi10
Dr. Bradley Dart
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Wichita, KS 0 mi14
Dr. Kenneth Jansson
Wichita, KS 0 mi31