A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Breno Miguel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Breno Miguel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Breno Miguel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miguel graduated from Univ Fed De Goias, Fac De Med, Goiania, Go, Brazil. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miguel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Breno Loureiro Miguel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Breno L. Miguel practice?
- Dr. Breno Miguel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Breno Miguel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.