A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Davis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Murphy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Alan Davis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Davis practice?
- Dr. Brent Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Murphy, NC.
See Murphy Orthopedic Surgeons.