A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Aikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Aikin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aikin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Aikin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Churchill Community Hospital
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Allen Aikin DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Aikin practice?
- Dr. Brent Aikin has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Aikin practices Emergency Medicine near Fallon, NV.
See Fallon Emergency Physicians.