A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Alford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Alford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Alford, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alford graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Alford has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Thomas Alford MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent T. Alford practice?
- Dr. Brent Alford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brent Alford practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.