Dr. Brent Alford MD Patient Reviews

September 19th, 2016
Brain Surgery
Dislike -Having seizures -epilepsy.would recommend to a family member or friend

August 7th, 2015
Dr. Alford is an amazing doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable and brilliant. I feel like a new person since he operated on my lower back. I would also like to say that everyone on his staff are wonderful . I have a lot of confidence in his Physicians Assistant, who is also caring and knowledgeable.,

January 15th, 2014
Kind and caring, efficient and smart. Great Doctor!
Dr. Alford took his time with me to explain all about my potential problem and all the potential outcomes. He explained treatment options and testing that I need to do. Couldn't have been more informative, human and warm in his manner and approach to medical care. I would recommend him to anyone with potential need for neurological surgery.

July 22nd, 2012
Dr.Alford is awesome! He is a good doctor. Takes lots of time to explain things to my husband and I! Very happy with him!

June 26th, 2009
Thankful my problem is solved
I had a previous microdiskectomy, but re-ruptured the disk 8 months later, worse than the first time. Dr Alford spent a lot of time explaining my options, and didn't pressure me to make a decision on the spot, after thinking it over, decided to go the the fusion (L5-S1) and got back in to see hime to discuss within a week. Surgery was done and I am feeling so much better. He is a great doctor...

April 25th, 2009
Micro Discectomy L4-L5
After 2 surgeries a month apart, both micro discectomies, the problem was never even touched and now, after being told for the last 10 months that I just needed to be patient and wait for the pain to go away.... I am having to have a 3rd surgery (by another doc.) to finally fix the problem with a laminectomy/discectomy if things in there aren't worse by now, and a possible fusion to be determined.