Surgical Specialist, Bariatric Specialist (obesity)

Surgical Specialty Group Inc
7777 Hennessy Blvd
Ste 612
Highlands-Perkins, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
225-769-5656
Locations and availability (3)

|  Best Ever!!  |  show details
by Connie on Dec 15th, 2013

I have been to many doctors in my life, but I have never met a doctor with the care and concern of Dr. Brent Allain. I could write a novel on the pro's of this surgeon, but it would turn into a novel. Listing the con's for Dr.Allain will take no space, for there aren't any. Dr. Allain is experienced beyond belief. He is a surgical genius, but that isn't the only thing that makes Dr. Allain A++. Dr. Allain treated me not only as a patient, but as a friend. He explained everything to me and my husband...and he was there, to heal, comfort, encourage, and leave you with a feeling that is very rare these days...he is a great doctor.He has a sense of humor, is personable, and simply the greatest surgeon on this earth. I trusted Dr. Allain with my life, and never doubted a positive outcome. So, if you are looking for a surgeon who is second to none....Dr. Allain is the doctor. He performed a colon resection surgery on me, and less than a month later, gall bladder removal surgery. Colon resection surgery is a nightmare...the pain, the recovery, and the life changes. However, Dr. Allain took away the nightmares and gave me my life back....very quickly. Dr. Allain....thank you for saving my life...thank you for genuinely caring...you are what doctors were meant to be. Keep that long hair and beautiful attitude...it is who you are. You are my angel on earth, and I pray that God showers your life with blessings always. God surely blessed me the day I met you.

|  weight loss surgery  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

i was his first pateint with a leak in my stomach so i was told, my experience with this doctor has been bitter/sweet i was told that he was excellent but unfortunately my experience wasn't great, don't want to say that he wasn't a good doctor but im at a cross road with him at this point and time. my recommendation is to do a research of a doc's credentials and success rate of his/her surgerys and how many years he has practiced this surgery.