A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Cameron Anderson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brent C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Brent Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brent Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.