Overall Review

March 13th, 2016
Disillusioned
Anything he explained ahead of time wasn't what happened. He said I would have a small incision less than 2 inches; it is over 5 inches. After the surgery, I was suddenly in screaming pain. I went to the emergency room, and a CAT scan showed loose blood in my abdominal cavity. I was told to return to his office immediately, where he refused to even look at the copy of the scan I had for him. Instead, he told me that he knows there's no blood there because he "doesn't make mistakes." I said how do you know without looking. He said "because I did it (the surgery)." I still need to have this surgery fixed.

December 14th, 2011
My mom was concerned about a procedure. Dr. Angott traveled back to the hospital at night to speak with her and made her more comfortable about her decision to have a procedure.

October 15th, 2008
Excellent Doctor
I found Dr Angott to be an excellent doctor and an all around nice guy. He puts you at ease with his mild manner and does an excellent job of explaining what is going to be needed. My hernia surgery whent extremely well and I will use only Dr Angott for any future surgical procedures (hopefully none), but if needed will only have him do the procedure. I would urge you to check him out first.