A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Beaird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Beaird is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaird
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Beaird, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaird graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Beaird has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
- Ty Cobb Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Alan Beaird MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brent A. Beaird practice?
- Dr. Brent Beaird has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Beaird practices Family Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Primary Care Doctors.