A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Behrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Behrens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brent Behrens, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behrens graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Behrens has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Knox Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent C Behrens MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brent C. Behrens practice?
- Dr. Brent Behrens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brent Behrens practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Oncologists.