Dr. Brent Belvin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2017
No follow-up
This physician needs to communicate with his patients. If a test is done and historically the patient has never had an issue, the physician needs to retest for accuracy, or better yet call your patients in and discuss the issue and try resolving it.

February 8th, 2017
Caring, compassionate, intelligent
understood exactly what to do to help me

November 8th, 2016
A very concern medical provider--the best.
I went to see him about a problem not really related to his field. He went out of his way to find the right doctors, provide significant input on an MRI. Voluntary went beyond my requests to provide very educated significant advice. He even followed up with me after the appointment with more suggestions. AND made appointments for me with the correct doctors. Extremely concerned about helping all ways. The best Doctor I have seen and that is over 82 years. Great service. What a pleasure. Thank you.

August 28th, 2015
I've only been once but I was impressed and relieved to find a doctor who actually listened and made a plan to help. I have another appointment in 2 weeks so we will see.

May 5th, 2015
EXCELLENT
GO to HIM! He's excellent!

February 4th, 2015
PATIENT
BEST PAIN DR. BY FAR I HAVE SEEN IN 12 YEARS, LISTENS AND HELPS. HE'S GREAT AND I'D REFER HIM TO ANY ONE IN PAIN

January 14th, 2015
Belvin is amazing

August 4th, 2014
Far and away the best physiatrist I have seen. First, he listened. Then he informed.. Then he offered the best options. Then he lessened my pain.. I have complete faith in him.

December 1st, 2013
Seeing Him is the Best thing I've Done Since Getting Sick!
I think the title says it all. I have been a patient of Dr. Belvin for about a year and a half (I believe) and I look forward to every appointment I have with him because, for once, I know that I never have to fear that my doctor thinks that I am just faking my pain. I have cried at least twice in the office with him because he understands what I am going through and truly wants to help (which is more than I can say about the other doctors that I have been seeing...or at least it appears that way). I have fibromyalgia and have had doctor after doctor tell me that the pain I am feeling is psychosomatic and he is the first one to tell me that he, not only believes, but he KNOWS that the pain is real and is actually physical pain, not just pain that I feel in my head. I also have a lot of other health and physical problems that have been going undiagnosed and he has been helping me in my search to find a diagnosis. He has been referring me out to different doctors to hopefully get answers. But, since we have only been getting more questions, he has done what he can to help me get into the diagnostic program at the Mayo Clinic so that I can hopefully get some answers quickly and stop wasting my 20's in a wheelchair, having questions about my health, and putting my life on hold because of it all. He is a doctor that goes above and beyond anything you would ever expect.

September 10th, 2013
He is honest caring and very understanding of the conditions of long term pain and the discomforts of everyday living with such a condition.He is always a pleasure to see and extremely helpful in managing chronic pain in spine and neck from Vehicular accidents as well as therapy.I would highly reccommend him over most any day.

June 24th, 2013
Dr. Belvin
Dr. Belvin is a wonderful doctor and person. he is very caring and takes time to ask questions and listen to the answers. He is prompt and his office staff is on top of everything from appointments to insurance claims.

May 5th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor!
Very happy to have found such a caring, professional and responsible doctor. His staff are just wonderful. They are cheerful, helpful and overall care about their patients.

Health Guides