Brent B Belvin, MD
Micro Pain Institute
1101 Raintree Circle
Allen, TX 75013
214-383-9270
Locations and availability (1)

|  Seeing Him is the Best thing I've Done Since Getting Sick!  |  show details
by Samantha G. on Dec 1st, 2013

I think the title says it all. I have been a patient of Dr. Belvin for about a year and a half (I believe) and I look forward to every appointment I have with him because, for once, I know that I never have to fear that my doctor thinks that I am just faking my pain. I have cried at least twice in the office with him because he understands what I am going through and truly wants to help (which is more than I can say about the other doctors that I have been seeing...or at least it appears that way). I have fibromyalgia and have had doctor after doctor tell me that the pain I am feeling is psychosomatic and he is the first one to tell me that he, not only believes, but he KNOWS that the pain is real and is actually physical pain, not just pain that I feel in my head. I also have a lot of other health and physical problems that have been going undiagnosed and he has been helping me in my search to find a diagnosis. He has been referring me out to different doctors to hopefully get answers. But, since we have only been getting more questions, he has done what he can to help me get into the diagnostic program at the Mayo Clinic so that I can hopefully get some answers quickly and stop wasting my 20's in a wheelchair, having questions about my health, and putting my life on hold because of it all. He is a doctor that goes above and beyond anything you would ever expect.

|  show details
by Dawn Gordon-Struble on Sep 10th, 2013

He is honest caring and very understanding of the conditions of long term pain and the discomforts of everyday living with such a condition.He is always a pleasure to see and extremely helpful in managing chronic pain in spine and neck from Vehicular accidents as well as therapy.I would highly reccommend him over most any day.

|  Dr. Belvin  |  show details
by Tom on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr. Belvin is a wonderful doctor and person. he is very caring and takes time to ask questions and listen to the answers. He is prompt and his office staff is on top of everything from appointments to insurance claims.

|  show details
Apr 17th, 2011

Dr. Belvin is currently moving (as of April 20, 2011,) and I will will continue to seek his care as long as he is not leaving the general north Texas area. His care and his caring have been excellent and I couldn't ask for better.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
May 5th, 2009

Very happy to have found such a caring, professional and responsible doctor. His staff are just wonderful. They are cheerful, helpful and overall care about their patients.